At Crewe and Nantwich Accountants we have access to qualified, experienced financial advisors who can make the most of your hard earned savings and investments.
If you require impartial advice from a specialist with a comprehensive understanding of your needs on both a personal and business level please do not hesitate to contact us.REQUEST A
- Regular/single premium pension contributions
- Personal pension switching
- Employee, employer, self-employed and third party contributions
- Suitably balanced pension investments
- Advice on when and how to take benefits from your pension
- Advice on tax free cash lump sums, annuities and income withdrawal
Savings and Investments
- Getting the best return on your capital
- Making regular savings from your income
- Investing for capital growth and/or for income
- Advice individually tailored to your attitude to risk and investment goals
- Tax-efficient investing
- Business key person
- Partnership protection
- Loan protection
- Personal life assurance
- Critical illness cover
- Income protection
Inheritance Tax and Trusts
Why let the taxman be a beneficiary?
Make plans to mitigate Inheritance Tax to preserve your Estate for the benefit of your family. Let the specialists at Crewe and Nantwich Accountants advise on ways to maximise the flexibility and tax-efficiency of your Estate. Don't forget that Inheritance Tax can apply to both lifetime gifts and transfers on death.
- IHT mitigation using exemptions and reliefs
- IHT planning via Wills
- IHT Family Trusts (the best of both worlds)
Crewe and Nantwich Accountants Ltd are regulated for a range of investment business activities by The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.